The East Coast Paddlesports & Outdoor Festival and P&H Custom Sea Kayaks are proud to present Sol Driven Train on Friday, April 11. Sol Driven Train’s music weaves through genres like a Tom Robbins paragraph. The band’s sonic schizophrenia absorbs American influences like Jon Prine and Paul Simon, and Afro-Caribbean rhythms into honest songs about life, love, loss, and longjohns. The 5-piece band, based right here in Charleston, features 4 rotating lead vocalists and multi-instrumental talent spread across horns, strings, and percussion.
- When: Friday, April 11 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: James Island County Park
- Admission: $10 per person (ages 13+) or FREE for all East Coast Paddlesports & Outdoor Festival registrants and kids 12 and under.
- We expect this concert will be at maximum capacity, so please arrive on time to ensure a great time.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase on-site: Palmetto Brewing, Pep Rolls, Charleston Festival Foods, and Hubee D’s
Carpooling is recommended.
ID is required to purchase alcohol.
Outside alcohol and coolers are prohibited.
No dogs allowed.